It had been many hours since we split up and Mark wasn't back yet. I really shouldn't be sad because he's out having fun with the other guys in the college, I mean what was the point of getting so emotionally deep with a guy whose probably sharing lips with a girl at this very moment?
Still, I was determined to stay up a bit longer tonight to see if I couldn't catch him getting back into the room. He couldn't be so stupid as to stay up all night two school nights in a row, he'd get kicked out in no time, our math teacher had already taken notice of him.
Suddenly I heard our door click and I turned around quickly in my bed to pretend I was sleeping. I sure as hell hoped it was Mark and not the first teacher on patrol to notice his bed was empty past curfew.
Peak to see who it is »
