After School: Two captives


"Mm---MMPH!" Mark grunted in annoyance, Barry had spared his new prisoners no expense with their rope. Both their hands had been firmly tied behind their backs with several ropes looped around their torso and arms. To keep them quiet, Barry had shoved a pair of shocks into their mouths and sealed them inside with duct tape.

Then Barry moved on to their cocks and worked them until both of their big juicy lengths stood tall along their stomach. Mark looked so unsatisfied with this result and Victor tried looking as dignified as he could in his helplessly bound condition. I had to admit even though Mark was a hottie, Victor was a sheer bodybuilder and his naked form wasn't a sight for sore eyes.

I was now alone against both Barry and Ted. If I attacked I would risk joining the two captives, but if I waited for too long I would run out of time and be forced to join them anyway.

Attack now »
Wait some more »