After School: Time flies even faster


They say time flies when you're having fun, so it must rocket even faster when you're in love because our Saturday went past faster than I even realized. Together with Mark, I was able to try so many new things I didn't dare before---hanging out with the guys, pulling pranks, playing billiard, failing horribly at soccer, see who could spit the longest on a lake and so much more.

In the end of the day, I was no longer "the fat kid". Even though I had always been persecuted for my appearance, people didn't seem to mind if we were having a good time together. My life at college changed, I was suddenly happy to be at the school and there wasn't enough time anymore. As we returned to our room, I asked Mark to wait outside the dinning hall as I went inside to pick up a little surprise. He thought I went to get a snack, he'd soon learn what I had in store for him.    

Return to our room »