"Well... okay. It kind makes sense, if we're gonna be living together. Makes you think twice about privacy." Mark agreed to the bet.
I could not believe it. I had just made the perfect excuse to look at his dick. It just came to me. Not that I was trying to come on to him, but still---Having to live with such an attractive guy and never look would have been a torture. Now I could at least pretend I was doing it for the bet. I didn't know having a room mate was this much fun...!
What is wrong with me. I've been in the room with him for five minutes and I've already brought up the topic of his dick. I feel a complete and utter pervert. It's your fault Mark, stop being such a sex magnet!
"You know, we should probably crash here now. We're first supposed to meet for instructions in the meeting hall tomorrow morning, and I think I'd like to see who else is living in our hallway."
Crash for the rest of the day »