After School: Sara forgives


"Oh that's okay, I forgive you." She responded. Oh wow, now that she was forgiven me for not being her tool to hook up with my room mate, all is well!

"After all, Mark came over last night with the guys and I confessed my feelings for him... and we kissed!" She explained and I had to try my absolute hardest to keep my poker face because I just wanted to blurt out, "Nyeh!"

"So that means he came over to see me even and you didn't even need to ask him. Isn't it romantic?" She went on and on about it. No! He didn't come over to see you, he just went out with the guys again and you jumped him like a sexual predator, you slut.

She kept waiting me to say something but I didn't, so she shrugged and left. I hate her. I HATE HER. I hope he dumps her really quickly.

Take seat in the class. »