After School: Return of the bitch


"Hello Mark... I'm ready to forgive you... if you're ready to do it now." Sara came up to Mark and brushed his torso with her tail. I was about ready to tackle the woman, but I'd like to see how Mark would handle this...

"Sara... uhm... no offense, but I'm gay." Mark explained as he tried gently pushing her away with his arm but she simply took the opportunity to slide inside his arm and lean against his chest. She might as well just have pulled his head into her clevage.

"Oh, don't be silly. You don't need to use that excuse anymore, I know you're just shy... thihi--I finally figured out your problem," she said as she ran her finger down from his lower lip to his chin and followed it down his chest until he stopped her hand as she tried slipping it under his tank top.

"My... problem...?" Mark said lost for words. I wouldn't blame him, this was the kind of girl that made you worry for mankind.

"Yeah... it's okay, Mark. It's okay... Everyone has to start sometime!" She said and hinted she thought he was a virgin. I was a virgin until last night and I couldn't stand her drooling over my boyfriend anymore, it was time I intervened.

(lie) "Oh hey Sara, you know---Mark was just kidding with the gay-thing." »