After School: Ray's prizes


With a grip on the ropes around his torso, I made Barry move over to join the other guys. It was kind of fun handling bound guys like some slave master, I felt so empowered having control over all four of them.

As Barry joined rank, I paused for a moment just looking at the picture of four hot naked guys all tied up in front of me. I really had done it, I had won the war game---they were now mine to keep. They looked at me expectingly, waiting for my next move.

Was it really okay for to play with them? I knew Mark had put me up to it, but this felt like... a bondage orgy. My own dick was growing in my pants as I admired them, they were all hung and hard just waiting for me to touch them.

Play with Mark and Ted »