After School: Ray


"Well... my name is Raynard Bagley and obviously I'm a student here at the college... to be honest I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do---what I am sure of is Mark, whose become more than a friend to me. So if any of you guys wanna tease Mark, you're gonna have go through me--just know I am very good at hiding."

Mark smirked behind me as I spoke up and the others nodded approvingly.

"I like him Mark, he's got guts---obviously being a feline," Victor said and winked at me.

"I don't know why you're carrying all those books, but it makes you look more intelligent than this lot and that's my stamp of approval," Barry nodded with a grin.

"Yeah, you're a dude that knows how to go with the waves-"
"It's flow, Ted, flow." Barry corrected Ted.
"-Yeah whatever man, I like the furry little dude,"  Ted said and gave me a peace hand sign.

"So what do you say guys, do you wanna tour the college? Victor could show us all the cool spots, he's been a student here once," Mark suggested and Victor nodded.

Go on a tour with Victor and the guys »