When I thought about it, I didn't see any reason to choose between the things I wanted to do---I could do both.
Mark grunted in a bit of defiance as I looped more rope around his torso with a few knots behind his back. He was already quite helpless and I was just adding insult to injury. I reached down into his shorts and felt his hard meat, pulling it up so it stuck and rubbed it a bit while I tugged his nose.
Now I understand why he liked to see guys gagged and the difference it made. I felt so empowered doing gagging him, it was like... Mark was my sex toy now---he couldn't anything about it. I was worried about going too far, but I could tell he really enjoyed it as he kept sending me suggestive looks. I couldn't help teasing him about it.
"What are you trying to say, my sexy tied boyfriend?" »
