After School: The night


I stripped off my clothes and took Mark to bed. He insisted on remaining tied up, but even with his hands behind his back he did an amazing job and gave me my first blow job. My first time had been amazing and I loved him so much. After we were done, he finally let me undo his ropes and he lied down next to me and we started talking.

"Hey Mark... how did you find out you were into this kind of stuff?" I asked him. Until I met him I didn't even think about playing around with ropes, but I had to admit it felt pretty good. I was much more relaxed being in control and it was rather thrilling to have power over him.

"Well... I guess I always knew. I told you about the war games, and I used to love getting tied up as a kid. It was first when I got older I realized it turned me on... but because of my father, I held it secret. He wanted me to be his straight and dominant guy, but in the end I ended up completely opposite.. gay and submissive," Mark told me and I looked him in the eyes.

"You know Mark... that doesn't make you a loser. I think you're great," I told him and he smiled.

"Yeah I know... but it means a lot more coming from you," he thanked me and rubbed his head against my furry belly. I looked down at him resting on my abdomen and it just filled me with happiness... this moment should last forever. I was so lucky to have found a guy like him.

"I was thinking..." I spoke up and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and cute face, "... I don't mind you pretending to like girls. I could cover for you and say you bring up tons of girls."

He chuckled with a smile, "Yeah... but you know the girls will talk." I shook my head and smiled at him, "Yeah but you're not straight, so who cares?" We laughed together and he shook his head.

"Ray... I would be sad if I had to pretend to like girls when I would rather hold your hand. I would like to show affection for you, even in front of other people," Mark admitted and it warmed my heart so much.

"I'm just so afraid of getting bullied... you know? I've been the fat kid for all my life..." I admitted to him with a sigh and he looked at me with pity and a smile, "Ray... we'll give each other strength. It doesn't matter what people think as long as we have each other."

He was right... I wouldn't hide my sexuality if it meant I couldn't be with the guy I love. It was time to take the step and come out of the closet. But there was one last thing on my mind... "Can I at least lie once about you to that bitch so I can get some payback?"

Mark laughed so hard and agreed, "Okay... and I hope you make it really sweet." We laughed off and continued small talking until we fell asleep.

Wake up »