After School: The New Couple


"Oh hey bro, really glad to see you. I thought you'd go home the first weekend!" Mark greeted me as I stepped back into the hall. "Oh goodie, it's you." Sara grunted, she was obviously in a bad mood.

Oh great, that's just what I wanted to see. The happy couple. She was probably annoyed that I was back because it would mean I'd be staying in the room and she wouldn't have it to herself and her new lover.

Then again, Mark was really happy to see me. This was very mixed signals. Mother hates me and now Mark wants to make friends again.

Suddenly Sara grabbed his cheeks and forcibly kissed him and he gently pushed her away, "Not now babe... I wanna spend some time with my bro." Yes, please Mark. Tell her that again. Tell her to go away.

"So you wanna go up to our room, Mark?" »