After School: Mark's porn


"..." I was left without speech. What he had hidden on his computer wasn't just gay porn... it was gay BONDAGE porn. In loads. There was not a single woman to be found in this folder. Yep, Mark was completely and utterly gay.

It wasn't even bad looking. I would have loved to share some of his porn, I mean this bondage thing was new to me but the images certainly made it look good. I could see why he'd have fun being tied up...

I breathed with relief. A certain happiness filled me. He was gay. It could work between us. He had just been hiding. But why?

... Probably for the same reason I had hiding my sexuality: To avoid persecution. Poor Mark probably had to put up with that bitch just to look straight because he didn't have excuse to avoid sex like me.

Mark... Mark is coming back up! I could hear his footsteps. Crap, damn it. He can't catch me like this.

Pull the plug and rush to bed »