"Well... tell me about him," she said with a sudden flush on her cheeks. Oh yes, there was no mistaking it, she was crushing on him already. She was a huntress on the prowl.
In all fairness, I hadn't talked that much to Mark. Well, I had learned a few things now. I knew he was a military guy, but that was kind of obvious. I knew he was disciplinary and worked out with his father for the past year to buff up... literally speaking. I knew he liked porn as much as any other guy, and I knew he was as bad as getting up with a hangover as any other guy.
And I knew how he looked in underwear, that was an important detail. He looked good lady, reeaally good. What should I tell her? I don't want to spill all the juicy details, but she's not gonna leave me alone until I give her something.
"He trained for a whole year with his dad." »
"He's tardy because he partied last night." »
