After School: First class


I went off to join my first class. It was a math class that was already filling with students. The class room had improved a lot since grade school. This actually looked like a room for someone who actually cared about teaching. I was pretty excited about starting on my new class, but something just felt wrong.

I don't know, waking up with a room mate had just felt like the beginning of a new life... and going back to class just felt like returning to my old life. I guess the excitement was already over and it was just four years of the same studies again only with a different living...?

Our teacher came in and began her lesson. She explained since it was the first day, she wouldn't be starting on any heavy lectures and mostly just hand out material and explain more about the school. She then asked us to get up and follow her to the library. Come on Mark, you can't shower forever...

Follow the class to the library »