After School: Doubts


We went out in the woods again. I knew Mark loved the scenery when going out because it reminded him of his childhood. I knew so much about him now and I only wanted to know more about him. I had come here to start on another education, but what I had found with Mark felt so much more special. I realized that I truly loved him.

And that made me afraid because we could end up going our separate ways because of our education. We were together here, now, but would it remain that way forever? We were still young, had no place of our own or a job---we weren't in control of our own destiny yet. I knew it had only been a week, but already I felt like I could not stand spending my life without him.

"Hey Mark, what will you do after college?" »