"...Okay," Mark stuttered and I started talking.
"I'm okay with it. I'm okay with you're gay. More importantly, I'm also gay..." I revealed and Mark smirked as I continued.
"Ever since I met you I've been crazy about you. And every time you made out with that bitch, it hurt me really deep inside. I know why you hooked up with her---to avoid getting bullied, but instead you just hurt the person who cared about you."
"To be honest... I was ready to go home and never come back here again, but then my mother stopped on the way and drove back... I think she knew you were gay somehow, and she wanted me to try one more time."
"Oh... she probably knew because my mother told her when they were fixing our room," Mark explained to me.
"She's always been trying to make me stop dating girls to pretend I was straight... but it wasn't because I was afraid of getting bullied, Ray..."
"Go on..." »
