"My career, eh?" Mark sat down at a table besides me as he started to tell me about it, "You've probably noticed my old man is a bit of a military guy... always been pushing me, training me, expecting the best of me."
"He pretty much wanted me to join in the military so he could have a father-son thing, but it wasn't really what I want to do with my life right now. I really enjoy sports and just hanging out and making friends, so I came here to pursue a career in sports."
"I don't think I'm expecting to be a world championship player or something... I'd probably go for coaching, something where I can play and interact with with people at the same time, you know?"
"Anyway, enough about me. I have to admit I was bit curious as to why your father wasn't there yesterday, if you don't mind me asking?"
"I don't mind talking about it." »
