After School: The boner


"Morning bra," he groaned as he got out of bed. Did he just call me a bra? More importantly... he had a boner! A large clear and visible bulge on his pants.

Of course I had seen a morning wood before, I was sporting one myself right now and watching his half-naked body didn't help, especially not with that large... nicely shaped---The bet!

I looked away quick. Fortunately he had his eyes closed and didn't notice me staring down his crotch. If he had caught me the bet would have been on and I would have lost my look-at-your-dick privileges in exchange for a bulge shape. No deal mate, I wanted to milk that one out fully before I called him on it.

"I'll be in the showers, don't wait for me..." he groaned and grabbed his towel before leaving the room again. I really could use a shower as well, but I was shy about showing off in front of other boys--mostly because they tended to greet me with, "Hey fatty!"

He said not to wait but I had our alarm clock fifteen minutes earlier so he wouldn't be late again, because that's what a good 'bra' did, right? Except for holding up breasts. Besides, I really wanted to see him drop that towel now that I had a hint of what he sported under it.

Wait for Mark to return »