After School: Blowing him off


I bent down to his drooling cock and let my tongue slowly slide up and down his long meat, leaving no single spot unlicked. His cock tasted somewhat salty and a bit sweet, the surface was so smooth and slippery my tongue glided without without effort. He was getting so hot now I could feel his warm dick pulsing at an increased rate and I took a hold of his shaft and guided it into my mouth.

Slowly I let his pelvis glide along my tongue past my lips and deeper into my warm slimy mouth. I closed my lips around the surface and began to suck in a slow rhythm and Mark groaned from pleasure. Then, I began to slide his dick further into my mouth and throat before pulling out and repeating. I did so at an increasing speed as I felt his cock pulsing like crazy until he shot his load, filling my mouth with the salty taste with his warm gooey semen.

Swallow the load »