Come think of it, I've probably lived a very good life in spite of being bullied at school. For a single mother, my mom had a great job and earned lots of money. We've never been under any economical pressure and she had always cared for me.
Now it was time to start making my own life. College was the first step out of the bird's nest and the beginning of my life as an adult. There would no longer be a caring mother to wake me up every morning and see me off to school. I'd have to take responsibility for myself now and get along with new people.
Or maybe I was just being a bit overemotional because I really didn't want to go to college. It was large step and I wasn't quite sure I was going to like it there.
"Come out in the car Ray-ray!" My mother called as she heard me coming downstairs.
Take off »
